Like those we serve, CBH has need for help on occasion from individuals with all levels of education and experience. Employment and training opportunities vary and open up when available. Please fill out the information below if you're interested.
From time to time, Dr. Dodson trains and supervises future therapists and psychologists. If that's you, please know the following requirements:
- Demonstrate and practice the professional standards as set forth by the American Psychological Association Code of Ethics.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Completed coursework in ethics, advanced personality theory, physiological psychology, statistics, psychological assessment, psychotherapeutic interventions, cultural psychology, and diagnostic interviewing.
- An accepted Master's Thesis Proposal.
- One hour of face-to-face supervision per week and one hour of group supervision per month.
- A commitment to 10-30 hours per week of face-to-face contact with patients via psychotherapy, psychological testing, or diagnostic interviewing per semester.
- Approval from the student's university training director.
- An absence of active psychopathology or a successfully remitted/stabilized/resolved psychopathological disorder as evidenced by a statement from a licensed mental health provider.
Dr. Dodson gives preference to students who, in addition to meeting the minimum requirements, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skill, proficiency in electronic medical records, and writing ability that is clear, concise, and active.
Please provide your information below if you wish to apply...