CBH began serving in 2010 and focuses on providing high-quality behavioral health care for adults, children, and seniors.
- Individual, couples, and family therapy
- Bariatric evaluations and follow-up care
- Adult & Child Attention Deficit assessments
- Inpatient and outpatient adult & geriatric services
- Personality and Cognitive/Memory testing
- Spinal implant evaluations
- Autism evaluations
- Behavioral treatment of insomnia
Dr. James Dodson is a licensed clinical psychologist with over 25 years experience. As CEO of CBH, he approaches leadership with patience and vision. His careful selection of team members serves to foster trust and freedom for his staff to thrive on their strengths. Each team member cross trains with other employees to learn their tasks so that key tasks are not dependent upon one person.
Integrity, optimism, and usefulness are core values that drive him. With degrees from Baylor University and FIT and a Vanderbilt University internship, Dr. Dodson uses evidence-based approaches when addressing behavioral health issues.
He strives to combine common sense with personal sensitivity to any clinical issue. He has worked in a variety of areas including bariatrics, geriatrics, sleep medicine, pharmaceutical research, cognitive testing, health psychology, and general psychotherapy.
Christian values serve as the foundation for all his clinical work.